Pages

For Sale

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Casology Cue Card | Grow

Hello, friends! I'm popping in on a rainy Thursday with a card for this week's CASology Challenge. This week's theme is grow, so I've used some blooms from Reverse Confetti's Whole Lotta Thanks set along with my favorite Globe Confetti Cuts to create a Secretary's Day card. Our school secretaries are the best in the biz - bar none! They not only keeping things humming at our school but also helping our students learn and grow every day!

http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/04/week-245-grow.html 
I hope you'll get a chance to play along with the CASology Challenge - remember to keep it clean and simple, and just have fun!
~Amy



3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Amy, this card is just gorgeous!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh.. I have to case this card. I love what you created. Beautiful.

Melissa said...

This is beautiful, Amy! I love the neutrals with the pop of green and how you used that globe! Just wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology for our GROW challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...