Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CASology cue card: toast

What color do you prefer your toasty in the morning - slightly lightly brown, deep toasty brown or plain ol' burnt toasty? I prefer mine just like my sweet little deer above - nice and toasty brown. I'm playing along with the current CASology cue card | toast and decided to take a more literal spin on it...sorta.

http://casology.blogspot.com/2016/12/week-229-toast.html

I adore coloring the Dawn Machell images from Reverse Confetti, and this little deer from Jolly Holiday is right up there on the Nice List. I colored him with Zig markers, giving him a sweet pink nose and soft grey scarf before popping him up on the new Bar Tag Layer Confetti Cuts tag. I layered it on a scrap of my favorite patterned paper from Fright Night to pull in that soft grey and clipped it together with a pink clothespin. Soft, sweet and simple!

I hope you're enjoying this holiday season in the way in which you enjoy it most.
Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me.
~Amy






6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This card is so sweet Amy!

Billie A said...

How darling. I love the dies and image. My Reverse Confetti list is growing of wants. Happy Holidays.

Sherrie M. said...

What a sweet little 'toasty' colored deer you have there Amy! So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

Ardyth said...

Haha! Love the link to 'toast'- very clever! So glad you joined us at CASology!

~amy~ said...

LOL...aren't you clever?!
This is ADORABLE.
I like mine slightly lightly brown. Do people actually like theirs burnt?!!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super cute tag card, I'm wishing you all the best for 2017!

Love and hugs
Maarit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...