Pages

For Sale

Monday, November 7, 2016

Countdown to Confetti - Smitten Mittens

 Welcome to day 3 of Countdown to Confetti with Reverse Confetti. I think I literally squealed when I first saw the adorable mitten stamps and dies in Smitten Mittens! And, can I just say how much I love the name - Smitten Mittens? I mean, c'mon, if you're a fan of the show Friends, then surely you remember the 'smitten kitten' line, right?

I die cut the Smitten Mittens Confetti Cuts from red and charcoal felt and then layered on a Let It Snow Confetti Cuts snowflake. I couldn't resist adding a tiny black button to each and then tethered them with natural twine. For the sentiment, I stamped the 'let it snow' mitten from Smitten Mittens in black ink and then trimmed it out and popped it up on foam adhesive.


Please read the graphic above to find out how YOU can win a $15 Reverse Confetti gift certificate, and then head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog for direct links to all designers playing along today as well as eye candy from Jen. Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Amy



22 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh my! this is fabulous. the felt is the perfect touch and with those snowflakes. love it.

NatQuebec said...

Such a nice idea to make felt mittens

Kathy said...

How sweet! The mittens look wonderful in felt, such a cozy look!

I Card Everyone said...

Well I'm smitten with your mittens!
=]

Cynthia Cole said...

Love how you used felt for the mittens!

Debbie Rumpza said...

ooooh! I love the mittens in felt! So cozy!! Love your card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Seriously awesome card, Amy, the felt mittens are darling and cutting that sentiment out of the mittens, brilliant!!!

~amy~ said...

YAY for felt mittens! So cute Amy!

Becca Yahrling said...

Genius idea to use felt for the cute mittens.
Awesome card!

Andrea Shell said...

Oh, yes! Those mittens were made for felt! Love it!

Brindsay said...

Love this cuts set in the felt!!! So cute!!

Chark said...

these are so fun, love your warm mittens!

Julie said...

So cute! Love those red felt mittens!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love these sweet red felt mittens! Awesome!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

SQUEEL!!!! So adorable. I love the new stamps and die cuts. And love your design, colors, and patterns. And using felt that looks like wool mittens is genius. Love it!!!

Amy C. said...

Love the felt mittens!

Amy C. said...

Love the felt mittens!

Sue D said...

This is so cute with the felt mittens.

None None said...

Ooh, don't these mittens look cozy!! I love the pop of red and black against the kraft background.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your soft, fleece-y mittens! Darling card!

Billie A said...

This is just too cute out of felt. Really brings a warmth to the card. Love this card.

Linda said...

This is a perfect use of the die and stamp set. Love the felt. This design screams "cozy".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...