Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Color Throwdown 418

Hi there! It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge. I think you're going to enjoy this week's colors (orange, rust, teal & copper) as they've got great potential with just about any stamp set you have on hand. As always, the colors are generic and it's ok to use whatever shade of the colors that works for you, or that you have in your stash. We just want you to come out and play along with us. And, when you do, please use keyword CTD418 in public galleries and #ctd418 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites so we can see what you've made!

I used a brand new to me set from Lil' Inker - Rustic Christmas and combined it with a die cut and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp - Wishing & Better Together. I can't wait to ink Rustic Christmas up again soon, but for today I used it as a non-holiday card. I copper embossed the row of houses and colored them in with Zig markers before adding the die cut 'wishing' and copper embossed sentiment.

Check out the Color Throwdown Team for more inspiration, and give a warm welcome to our November Guest, Marisa Ritzen:
Amy Rohl (me!)
Marisa Ritzen - November Guest Designer 
Deanne Kuntz - Star Stamper

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

what a card... funny. those are my sentiments, exactly!
=]

Broni said...

I love how awesomely bright and cheerful this is, Amy!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love this card, Amy, and congrats on being featured on Lil' Inker Designs' You Made It Monday post today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...