Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Color Throwdown 416 - No Peeking!

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I've enlisted the help of my favorite moose from Merry Christmoose along with a few other Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti for this week's challenge.


I started by coloring the moose with Zig markers and then wrapped him in a Brick red scarf before layering him on No Peeking Tag cut from Reverse Confetti's new Brick cardstock. I then added peach cardstock stripes behind the tag layer stripe openings, a kraft Hangups, Too Confetii Cuts and a single Aqua snowflake from Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts.

Looking for more inspiration? 
Check out the Color Throwdown Team below:
Amy Rohl (me!)
  Wanda Cullen
Erin Lee - October Guest Designer 








2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cute card Amy! Love the loose coloring on the critter!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Amy - Saw this over @ Color Throwdown and had to drop by to let you know hom much I love your card & fab Reverse Confetti too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...