Pages

For Sale

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Whimsical Wishes + Blueprints 21

I hope you all enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends yesterday and are doing your Black Friday part, whether it's in-stores or online today. Speaking of shopping (yah, I'm smooth like that), I'm going to give you a peek at Whimsical Wishes and Blueprints 21 which will be available in the MFT store next Tuesday, December 2nd.

First up is a fun Santa card using elements of Blueprints 21 and a few other ditties from the upcoming MFT release...here's your hint: 'staches, alpha and arrows.

A little closer look at the Whip Cream felt Santa 'stache and those fun arrow quivers.  You'll be seeing lots more of the Emmitt Alphabet later on in Release Countdown week.

My second card features Lisa Johnson Designs new set, Whimsical Wishes. It's full of stamping combination possibilities!

I rubbed a bit of white chalk here and there using a little fingertip action and love how it adds to the whimsy of the stamps and that arrow. The scattered Sour Apple dots are part of Bluepints 21.

www.mftstamps.com
I love this release, and I think you'll find something for everyone on your list, so to speak! Check in at the MFT Blog for complete Release Countdown details and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
~Amy

SUPPLIES:


16 comments:

Sandie C said...

Such fun looking cards - I love seeing how everyone has such different way to use the same mew products.

Judith said...

Great take on the new products!

Celeste Goff said...

Love both of these! Great cards (as always) Amy!

Mary Kay said...

Love your card! I really like how you put the front of the card off-center. I will try that because it gives it a whole new look.

Patt H. said...

Great cards! I love those arrows.

Liz said...

So cute live it all

Tona said...

OMGosh! I LOVE everything about this card!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute cards. I just love the second card.

Katie said...

I love the HO3, took me a few seconds to get it. Great, fun colors.

Debbie Nelson said...

Great cards!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the cards!

Tracey said...

How creative! Love it!

Lenora said...

I love this.. its just too cute!

Judy said...

I think this card is so cute. I really love that sentiment inside. Thanks for sharing with us.

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love the CAS look and the bold colors.
isoscia at aol dot com

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful CAS design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...