Pages

For Sale

Monday, November 3, 2014

Baby Shower Gift Basket

A quick post to share a fun and practical gift basket I put together for my sister-in-law's baby shower yesterday. Every baby needs good books, and I always like to give books to new moms and dads to get them off to a good start.

I designed the library card gift tag using my Silhouette Designer Studio software and files from the Silhouette Store, and then printed it on Primitive White card stock from MFT.

I love that you can add text, resize images change colors in a snap. Check out my Silhouette Goodness board on Pinterest for great tips/tricks/tutorials for your Silhouette software.

Books included in the basket:

Silhouette files used:

Thanks for stopping by today!
Amy


4 comments:

icardeveryone01 said...

Amy every one of your book choices is a favorite for me, my kids, and grand kids, too! So sweet!
=] Michele

Sandra Schroeder said...

What a great idea to give books as a baby gift. I have a grandchild due in May, so I think I'll steal your idea and start collecting some books.

Sarah Dixon said...

Such a lovely books. I have a month ago from Ginger Kids during the birthday of my niece. I bought some bibs, baby thermometer and baby backseat mirror. Check it out!

Brandon Jenkins said...

Those baby gift baskets is very for all baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...