Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 23, 2014

MFT Creative Challenge - Hybrid Ink Drink Coasters

Welcome to the June Creative Challenge with My Favorite Things. This month we're focusing on the new MFT Hybrid Ink Pads that are crazy colorful and waterproof!
I decided to put them to the waterproof challenge and made a plethora of fun coasters, just in time for those patio parties we all love during summer. Complete Creative Challenge details can be found at the MFT Blog, and details for each of my coasters can be found directly below its picture as well as at the bottom of my post (Inlinkz section).  Grab your favorite beverage and ENJOY!

 Happy Hour features Hello My Name Is, Holiday Subway Art and Max Alphabet.

Customize drink coasters for a baby shower using Beautiful Baby and Linen Background.

Notebook Paper Background and the Always & Forever ampersand make for the perfect 'office' party coaster.

Sea Life + Large Scale Backgrounds polka dots make for colorful poolside coasters.


Wood Plank Background and Go Overboard make the perfect combo for a little north-woods cabin look.

Go Overboard used with Striped Backgrounds for a nautical look.


Finally, stars and stripes using Striped Background and a star from Lollipop Additions - Birthday.

I'm guessing many of you have a few hundred of these thin coasters in your stash, so why not pull them out and use MFT's Hybrid Ink Pads to jazz up your next patio party?! The MFT Design Team is on hand with plenty of inspiration, so check out their links at the MFT Blog.
-Amy

Direct links to MFT products used on today's coasters:

7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, these are so oooooh cool! So clever and creative!

Carol (HB) said...

Holy Moly these are COOL!
You are right... I have a ton of these coasters in my closet. The ideas for holiday gifts are starting to form! Yeaaa!

Lisa H. said...

these are fantastic, Amy. great ideas. thanks for showing us the inks in action.

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous idea.This would be a great gift give or to get.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Amy, these are AWESOME! How fun to create different ones... the possibilities are endless! Makes me want to throw a party so I can make some!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so much fun! My kids always loved the coasters at Chili's restaurant while they were growing up and they remind me of them. I may need some of these inks. ;)))

Blue Kube said...

LOVE these! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...