Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Teasers Day 1

Welcome to MFT Teasers Week, and if that ain't exciting enough in itself, let's add a little "Happy 7th Birthday to MFT" fun! It's birthday month for My Favorite Things, so be on the lookout for exciting birthday exclusives as you hop around the MFT blogs this week. You can always find all of the up to date, important stuff at home base: MFT Blog. Today we're teasing you with the following stamp sets and Die-namics: LJD Bitty Banners & Bitty Banners Die-namics, Blueprints 5 Die-namics and Pure Innocence Crafty Friends.
 
I've used Bitty Banners and Crafty Friends for my card today, stamping her on a Sweet Tooth card base and coloring her minimally with Copics to resemble a charcoal painting with a splash of color on her tee shirt and cheeks. The sentiments stamped on the Banana Split layer and Red Hot banner flag are from Bitty Banners.

 The sentiment you see here is from Crafty Friends, stamped in Steel Blue on a Banana Split Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics. You'll be seeing lots of the this new STAX set as it gives your circles such a nice, finished edge. The bottom edge detail, which is the same as the front of the card, was achieved using half of the chevron stamp from another new set you'll be seeing lots of this week, Jumbo Mod Borders (I know, can ya believe it?!) in Steel Blue ink stamped off once. Three Red Hot stars from Bitty Banners notch it up a bit with a splash of color.

I hope you've enjoyed Teasers Day 1 with Crafty Friends and Bitty Banners! Check out all the designers teasing along today at the MFT Blog, and I'll see you back here later this morning for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club!

~Amy
Links to new products will be functional Tuesday, July 9th at 10pm EST.

37 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, how cute! And then to use the circle inside - brilliant.

Loly Borda said...

Love that sweet image and the inside sentiment. TFS

stampingbowd said...

Very pretty! Love the pop of red! Cool design of the cared with the shorter front!

Letty Abad said...

Wow I Love it! So cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute.

Pat K said...

Really cute card, great work!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the dash of red in your adorable card.

PJH said...

LOVE that pierced circle and the PI in darling!!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love it....what an adorable PI...my favorite stamps. Great sentiment too!

Elena said...

Wow! This card is so unique! And so cute at the same time! I love how you colored sweet PI girl!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your colors. Kind of reminds me of a Curious George book. So cute!

Lisa H. said...

I looooove this card SO MUCH!!! the black and white PI with just a touch of color is gorgeous!!!

Sherrie said...

So cute! I love your simplified color palette too!

Tricia T said...

OK, it took my two people's posts to read that right... Pierced Circle Stax??? YIPPEE!!!!!!!! Now I REALLY need to win a gift certificate this month!!!!! : ) (Great card, BTW! She's cute in charcoal with a pop of color!)

Becky Carafa said...

Love the charcoal look!

Design Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

I love your charcoal colouring!! Such a fantastic card!!

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable! I love that charcoal look.

Barb Ghig said...

I really love your charcoal coloring...so clever! I'm so excited to see the pierced circle stax, too...so fun!

Janet Christensen said...

cute card--I like the image behind the circle

Barbara said...

Adorable, Amy! Love the clean look of this card!

Joan V said...

Oh, how darling. I love your creativity on using the little banners and the extra circle. But I am really lovin' that stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Roselli said...

Crafty friends are the best! love the red shirt!

Queen Mary said...

Amy, I love the red, white, yellow color scheme on the card and how you used the circle dies! And those new banners! This is great new stuff!

K. Joy said...

Great card! The banners are a fabulous idea. I can never seem to cut straight banners for my cards! :) Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly S. said...

How CUTE!!! I love those banners!! And I LOVE the way you colored her to look like a charcoal painting!

Muneca said...

Too cute!
Love how the banner hangs over the edge!

Marty said...

This is so sweet! This line is what drew me to the MFT site.

starqueen said...

Hi Amy,
Love your "charcoal" technique. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy Hanson said...

Very cute card. Love the double banners.

guilinger2 said...

I love your crafty friend!

Shanna Shands said...

Great border stamping.

Adam K said...

Love the banner dies!

Kathleen K said...

Love the card you made. Very cute

Anonymous said...

what a darling card!

Lissa said...

How sweet! I love the coloring!

Anonymous said...

Amy!!! I love that you only coloured her shirt, brilliant GF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...