Pages

For Sale

Thursday, August 23, 2012

TCP Tuesday 224: Water, Water Everywhere!

Susan is our hipster hostess this week, and as always, she's got a fun challenge for us--to use the water element in our creation AND either the CutUps Wave or Snowflake die. I love the idea of churning out some wintry delights with the CutUps Snowflake die, but I'm not quite ready to put summer away yet, so I opted for the CutUps Wave this week in conjunction with our parachuting bunny from Oh Chute!

The little bunster has gotten himself (or herself?) into a bit of a jam, so "Oh, Chute!" was THE perfect sentiment for this occasion! The papers are from Crate Paper with a few rounds of linen thread anchoring the buttons and DMC cotton floss as real parachute string, which reminds me of those cool plastic mini paratroopers you'd get as a kid, all folded up to fit in a gumball machine capsule...you remember, don't you?! Ü

Check out Susan's blog for complete TCP Tuesday details and then stop over at Alma's blog on Monday(s) for a recap of the week's TCP Tuesday DT participants. Alma's changing things up a bit for a more complete listing and detail of the challenge. Lastly, you can always get the up-to-the-minute TCP Tuesday info in our SCS Member Co. Forum each Tuesday as well, and that way, you'll know who the hipster hostess is as well!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

7 comments:

Valerie said...

The ones that plummeted to the ground and the poor little plastic dude not getting a fluffy landing? Yup, my kids played with those! Love that sentiment, cracks me up!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Holy CARP!

This is adorable! Love all the different textures.

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, what a great chuckle I had at this little scene! Yes, "Oh, chute!" is perfect! LOVE this, Amy!

Tammy Hershberger said...

And it just reminded me that I intend to get my husband a sky diving gift certificate for his upcoming 50th birthday! This set always seems to be sold out when I'm shopping at TCP, so I better start looking now to see if I can get it before October!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Really?!?! Enough with the cute cards already!!! ;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Eeek! So adorable! Those patterned clouds and classy parachute just make me so happy.

Julie Marshall said...

Totally adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...