Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TCP Tuesday 217: Curses!

This week's TCP Tuesday hostess is Julie, and she's got a super fun sunglasses template for you all to play around with. I went and used a shrinky-dink version that is about 4" wide where Julie's template comes in a little over 6", big enough for a card all on it's own! You can find out how to pick up your template and view the rest of the challenge details over at Julie's blog...sweet!


I decided to go with a nerdy-meets-secret agent look for my card, probably because I can't go too long without using TCP's The Mustache Set and coordinating CutUps Mustaches die these days...what can I say about a girl in love, I had to combine the two! The nerdy portion of the cock-eyed glasses was achieved using TCP's Cream Seam Binding wound around the bridge of the glasses. Two rounded corners are balanced with a few notebook edge punches, and this one's ready for the vault!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
~Amy

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Absolutely clever and fun!

tanja said...

cute card is this byby tanja

Alma de la Rosa said...

How funny is this? Must say, I can relate to this look.

Alma de la Rosa said...

What an adorable card. I love the waves in the glasses. Really quite perfect

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...