Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You Make Life Sweet

It's time for TCP Tuesday 199, and Susan is our hostess with a fun challenge to use the CutUps Cloud Border die in addition to any stamp that relates to The Great Outdoors! You can check out all of the important details of TCP Tuesday 199 at Susan's blog, and as for my interpretation of the challenge, here it is:

I know, I know--there are so many swonderful (that's swanky + wonderful) choices for The Great Outdoors theme over at The Cat's Pajamas, but I've had this idea to use the CutUps Cloud Border die to make an ice cream cone in my noggin for quite some time now and decided to seize the day, so to speak, and go with my cloudy cone idea. The way I look at it, I wouldn't really enjoy an ice cream cone unless I was out enjoying The Great Outdoors while eating it, right?!

To accomplish my idea, I used three CutUps dies: Cloud Border (ice cream), Small Pennant (cone) and Pinwheel (heart cherry on top). The seniment is from Like You A Latte, the bingo card from Build-A-Bingo, and the yummy paper is from EP This & That Graceful 6x6 pad. It's all tied up with a bit of Cotton Candy Divine Twine...all within reach, or a few clicks, at The Cat's Pajamas!

I sure hope you get a chance to play along this week and just to nudge you along, I'm going to leave you with a few TCP sets that swank the heck outta The Great Outdoors!
~Amy
 (you get the idea...)

3 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

Oh. My.Word! You are just stinking brilliant! Why can't I ever come up with ideas like this? LOVE this!

Linda

Alma de la Rosa said...

ACK! I was thinking every word that Linda said. I'm going to add amazing!

Muffin said...

Gorgeous, happy card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...