Pages

For Sale

Monday, February 27, 2012

JiFFy {Admit One}

It's time to get JiFFy once again with my pals: Carole, Christina, Lori & Michele! As you may know, one of the JiFFy girls chooses the paper, another chooses the image and we all come up with something 'real nice' using the combination and post on the same day...and remember, it's Just For Fun!


This month our image is from my stamping Alma mater (pun intended), The Cat's Pajamas, and it is actually the entire set of Admit One (one of my most favorite TCP sets) combined with paper from Pebbles' Fresh Goods (Flower Basket). I've also used my CutUps Big Ticket die to trim out my tickets and tied them with Rose Seam Binding, also from The Cat's Pajamas. I felt like my image cluster needed a little sumpin' more, so I stuck in a couple of sweet stick pins I was recently gifted from my BSF, Carole (she's got such great taste and a big heart)!

Can't wait to see what the gals have done with my beloved Admit One and these yummy papers, so I'm signing off to get a quick look-see!
~Amy

9 comments:

KelliJo said...

OMG! Amy you made me laugh... you have ALWAYS struck me as the "quiet shy" one.... LOL Your "Alma" mater!!! Bwahahahahah!!!!!

LOVE this and SO glad you all are BACK with JIFFY!!!!! WOOT!

Alma de la Rosa said...

So cute! Love all the colorful stamping and that bit of punching in the corner.

Chrisd said...

Such sweetness on your card

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE this layout, and the pins and bow are perfect!

I'm so happy to be back! :)

Hugs!!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is awesome! looove those tickets...and the beauitful tied up pins....gorgeous!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Everything you do is just the coolest, you know? If I could just borrow your brain every time I sit down to stamp, THE WORLD WOULD BE MINE!!!!! ;) Love this, Puffy.

Lori Craig said...

Absolutely darling! LOVE. I love the kraft paper, the little stick pin, the multiple colors of ink on the tickets, the notched punch on the top left. Just darling... Thanks for picking a great set to work with this month. So much fun! Hugs!!

Michele Boyer said...

Ohhhh, this is SO cute, Amy! I LOVE the notches on the side! Really, really, cute! Thanks for choosing such a fun set!

Alexandra said...

Very cute card! I really like the use of the tickets! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...