Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TCP Tuesday 182

 

Julie is challenging us to use acetate for this week's TCP Tuesday Technic Challenge, so I've used an acetate card base as my starting point. Layers of patterned paper, cardstock and die cuts make for a 'clearly' fun Christmas card!
Here's a detail shot of the die cut layers using CutUps Circus Panels and our lovely CutUps Snowflake...love how it looks all layered up! You'll notice the embossed Circus Panels layer between the largest and smallest layers of that set (if that makes sense)...sometimes mistakes turn out even better! My original intention was to cut through the acetate with the middle layer die, but my Big Shot didn't cut it (I'm in dire need of new plates), so I went with the embossed look instead. You can get your hands on nice, thick acetate at The Cat's Pajamas, and while you're there, add a spool of Beige Linen Thread to your cart for all of those Christmas tags and cards you'll be tying up in the next couple of months! I should also mention that my sentiment is from A Beary Good Year, and the tiny stars are from Admit One.

Don't forget to check out Julie and Alma's blogs for complete TCP Tuesday details!
~Amy

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Super fun and oh so clever use of all the different TCP products. Love it.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just a classy simple card. Or is that a simply classy card? Hmmm. Both, I think.

José said...

What a stunning card! LOVE the lay-out, layering and colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...