Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TCP Tuesday 168: Color Challenge

Tori Wild is this week's TCP Tuesday Hostess with the Mostest and she's got a yummo color challenge for us: watermelon red, grass green and pumpkin! I decided to go quite literal with the colors and created a fun little watermelon boat. Here's where I have to confess that I was so smitten with this card of Jess Witty's that I pretty much stole her idea for my watermelon boat!


I've incorporated two stamp sets and three CutUps dies from The Cat's Pajamas in my card. When you have such great summer-fun dies to work with, why not triple up on 'em, right?! Here's the triple scoop:
  • CutUps Cloud Border 
  • CutUps Wave
  • CutUps Pennant (small and large) trimmed down to work as 'sails' for my watermelon sail boat
  • 'Smile' (LOVE that sentiment) from Kick Some Grass
  • Watermelon seeds using single splash/drip stamp from Ship Happens
 I really hope you get a chance to play along with this fun summer color challenge this week! I'll leave you with a graphic of the colors for your mouth-watering pleasure! ~Amy

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your watermelon boat. Those colors really pop against the kraft cardstock.

Chris said...

that is just too dang cute and so very creative. I just love it.

Broni said...

Brilliant, Amy!! I just love your watermelon boat, your sentiment, and the stitching!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...