Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

you're a treasure


It's a color challenge for TCP Tuesday this week, and as soon as I saw the colors I thought "nautical", so what better set to use than TCP's Arrgh! Piratey, eh mate? The cute little pirate boys from this set make me think of my own boys and how much of a treasure they are to me--in good times and bad! Ü



I think my stamping is pretty straight-forward today with my extra-extras being: wonky stitching around the perimeter, popped out sentiment banner and randomly placed jumbo brads. The navy wave along the bottom edge of the green layer is actually a stamp from the Arrgh! Piratey set, and isn't it just purr-fect?! Thinking back to my piratey-sons, I think this card could somehow be transformed into a cute scrapbook page as well...

Thanks for stopping over today and have a piratey-good day! Oh, and before I forget: come play along with the color challenge! Head over to Toni's blog to link your upload or blog.

3 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is adorable! You are such an asset to the TCP team! You always do such a great job! Thanks for sharing with us!

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh, so cute, Amy! Love the colors...

toners said...

The little dude looks great in blue! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...