Pages

For Sale

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom Words by American Art Stamp

I've created a variety of Mother's Day cards using American Art Stamp's set, Mom Words by Kathleene Callei. This is a stand alone set that is easily used with other stamps, such as Angel with Child, or with patterned paper as you see in the other three cards today.

The first two cards have a totally different feel although they feature identical layouts. You can easily customize your cards by selecting patterned paper that matches the recipient's personality and then simply add one of these versatile sentiments.





The next card features paper piecing on the angel and child with added pearl-escent glimmer to their wings, hair and bouquet with Smooch pearlized accent inks in Gold Lamme, Moonlight and Green Apple (Clearsnap).



The final card is probably my favorite because of it's off kilter-ness. I immediately thought of Christmas when I read this sentiment: Merry Mommy's Day, and wanted to somehow incorporate a Christmas theme. I (hopefully) achieved my goal by stamping the sentiment in matching pink ink (Colorbox pigment ink in Razzberry) on a silver {Christmas} ball and giving it the appearance of hanging from a {razzberry} branch/bow.



Thanks for stopping in and good luck with those Mommy's Day cards! Hope you found some inspiration here today.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Super cute card! Love the rounded corners on the first two! :)

Jenn Embry said...

They are all great cards but I must say I like the first one best. Probably because of the vibrant colors. I have been on a real kick here lately with vibrant colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...