Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clean and simple SFYTT!

This was one of those SFYTT cards that came together quite simply for me, and I think I know why. First off, Jen threw another fabulous sketch at us this week. Secondly, I wanted clean and simple this week with minimal layering and embellishments. Finally, and you're not going to believe me, but I found basic gray, raspberry fizz and kiwi kiss "spooning" in my scrap basket--a trio sumpin' sumpin'...you know what I mean! Match made in heaven I'd say; a delicious trio.

All kidding aside, I think this could be one versatile card, simply changing up that center circle sentiment to say, {HB} for Happy Birthday, or an initial, or whatever cute sentiment stamp you have that will fit that area. I'm thinking Happy Mom's Day would be nice as well. Ü

Let's see what the divas have up their sleeves with their sure to be fabulous SFYTT along with Jen, sketch-lady extraordinaire and her May guest designer, Julie Lacey:

Jen & Julie
Susan
Kelly
Carole
Amy

Card details
Stamps: Upsy Daisy (SU!); Fresh Alphabet (PTI)
Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray (SU!); Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Popcorn; Basic Gray (SU!)
Tools: 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle Nestabilities (yes, finally got me some!!)

6 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

wow! That color combo is yummy! I love this card! I was *this* close to using that set, too! I Love it! TFS

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So CAS! Love it, Amy!

DoxieGirl said...

Love this! Classic!

Amy Sheffer said...

The CAS look and that image work perfectly with this week's sketch! Great choices!

Christina Ammann said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte!

LG Christina

Christina Fischer said...

Simple but SO striking! Love it, Amy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...