Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Now Available!

The May release at Reverse Confetti is NOW AVAILABLE! I have had so much fun with this release and cannot wait to see all of your fun designs once you get the new products in your crafty hands. 

I wanted to something a little different with the Hey Sugar popsicle and saw the cutest 'candy corn' popsicles on Pinterest (where else!) that were perfect for my design idea. After coloring and die cutting the popsicle, I added a few layers beneath it using the Polka Panel and Stitched Squares Confetti Cuts dies as well as layers of patterned paper from the Fright Night and Paper Bliss 6x6 pads. I also stamped a sentiment on patterned paper and tucked it under my candy corn popsicle.  Finally, I added a couple shrink plastic bats I had in my stash leftover from last Halloween which were die cut using the Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts dies.

Please hop along with us for more inspiration using the May release products, and have FUN shopping!

Amy Rohl (you are here)
'Fetti Friend - Carly Tee Miner
'Fetti Friend - Tatiana Trafimovich
Susan Liles
 

 

6 comments:

LittleSher said...

A candy corn inspired popsicle. Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a unique and different take on the Hey Sugar set! Very creative, and super adorable! Love that candy corn popsicle!

~amy~ said...

YUM.

Karthikha said...

That's a creative take!! Lovely card :)

Connie said...

Fun and oh so creative!!

Jennifer said...

Love this card! It has a great combo of textures in the design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...