Pages

For Sale

Sunday, June 11, 2017

June Sketch For You To Try

Happy Sunday, all! I'm popping in with my Reverse Confetti June SFYTT card. I got on a 4th of July theme with last Thursday's blog hop project and kept on a-going with today's card. 

I started by topping a Cloud White card base with Navy cardstock strips cut 3/4" by 4 3/4". I then topped the background *stripes* with a Salsa Flowers For Mom pinked edge circle that I stamped with a sentiment from Because Of The Brave. I embellished with my favorite wood veneer stars, loosely following the sketch placement.
Come on out and play along for a chance to be the next 'Fetti Fave and win a $20 gift certificate. Complete details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog along with more design team inspiration.
~Amy


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

How perfect is this?!?! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...