Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Color Throwdown #446 - a little toucan

Hi all, it's time for a new batch of colors for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. It's also a new month, so that means a new guest designer as well. Our June Guest Designer is the colorful Audrey Tokach and this week's hostess with the mostess is the every so talented and beautiful Lisa Henke. You can see their samples along with the rest of the CTD team AND this week's Guest Star Stamper, Michele Ferguson, over at the CTD blog

I had to do a bit of literal interpetation of the inspiration photo because Reverse Confetti's Toucan of Friendship set was just perfect for those crafty little bird puppets. I stamped, watercolored and cut them out using the coordinating Toucan of Friendship Confetti Cuts dies. I love creating little scenes with the Dawn Machell critters, as if they were having a little conversation. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a Reverse Confetti blog hop, so please stop back. 

How about more color inspiration from the CTD team and guesties:
Color Throwdown Team
Audrey Tokach - June Guest Designer
Michele Ferguson - Guest Star Stamper


1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

I should have known that you would find a clever, and gorgeous, way to give us the bird, Amy!!! SO fabulous! [I can't tell you what a joy it is for me to be on a team with you this week! xx]
=]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...