Pages

For Sale

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Inspired By All The LIttle Things - Foodie Fun

I'm playing along with this week's challenge at Inspired By All The Little Things using Foodie Fun from Reverse Confetti. I was immediately drawn to the chalkboard in the inspiration piece and planned to add in a smattering of red hearts but opted out because I was really liking the simple-ness of the kraft and black. I did add in white dots here and there to mimic the chalkboard.

Here's a peek at the fabulous inspiration piece - so much to love. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a great day!
~Amy


5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

total WOW! card.

Billie A said...

I am loving this in black on Kraft. Stunning.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Amy! I love the kraft and black combo!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy!
Oh, and thank you for the wonderful card I got in the mail! It totally made my day!

KimCreate said...

Cute CAS card. This stamp set is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week!@

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...