Pages

For Sale

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #265

Happy Thursday, all! I couldn't resist this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge and put my stash of Confetti Cuts 'extras' to work on this week's sketch.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2016/11/freshly-made-sketches-265-sketch-by.html

I started with two felt trees from Merry Christmoose, added a whimsy Wreaths Confetti Cuts and topped it with a woodgrain peace from Winter Words Confetti Cuts. I don't know what I'll do when I run out of my beloved wood veneer stars, they're just the perfect complement to the trees and woodgrain sentiment.

I hope you get a chance to play along with FMS #265. Why not challenge yourself to dig into your stash and see what you come up with? Thanks for stopping by to see me, enjoy your day!
~Amy




3 comments:

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

LOVE this card! I'm always looking for masculine christmas card inspiration!

Jen Timko said...

The textures on this is simply amazing. The felt is perfect wooden elements! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this card! Those trees really pop against all that white! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...