Pages

For Sale

Friday, December 30, 2016

Beautiful Birthday

Happy Friday, all! 

My beautiful niece had a birthday this week, so I'm sharing the card I made for her using new goodies from Reverse Confetti. I'm also linking up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

 I started by embossing the gold portions of the You're So sentiment on a Cloud White card base and then color washed a light pink over it. I then added a swirl of gold thread topped with the coordinating You're So Confetti Cuts 'beatufiul' and a trio of wood veneer stars. I love the contrast of the wood and gold.

 https://reverseconfetti.com/2016/12/30/pssst-were-having-a-sale/
Reverse Confetti is having a sale today through Sunday. Click HERE to check it out!

Thank you for stopping by to see me today and throughout 2016. Happy New Year to you all!
~Amy





2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty card Amy! I love that soft wash of watercolor on the background!

Lin said...

Love your soft pink wash, Amy - a sweet and simple design! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, and Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...