Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sweet Peek Week - NativityScape

I am so excited to share today's sneak peek, so let's get on with it! It's a SugarCut die called NativityScape, and it's inspiring, sweet and simple all in one, just like baby Jesus. Love it. 


I cut NativityScape from navy blue cardstock, trimmed it with a thin layer of gold peeking out below and stamped it with a sentiment from Come Let Us Adore Him. I echoed the gold with an embossed star above the manger. Sweet and simple. I think this would make a great card to mass produce, even varying the colors of the NativityScape layer. 

You can win Come Let Us Adore Him by leaving a comment here and at the design team blogs as well as the SugarPea Designs blog, so head on over for direct links, giveaway information and full product reveals. Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me here!
~Amy

24 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Amy!

Sabrina said...

Very beautiful card!!

Andrea Shell said...

What a gorgeous, elegant card! Love the navy and gold together.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! I like so much Come Let Us Adore Him Stamp Set!!!
Your card is simply amazing!!!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your card and that die!

Joan V said...

Oh, how beautiful. Yes, great card to mass produce. Hope this die doesn't go on backorder. I am sure this will be very popular.

Lindar C said...

Beautiful, the navy cardstock with the gold, elegant

Queen Mary said...

Amy, this is lovely.

McStamper said...

Beautiful card. The gold is so pretty on the dark background.

Isabelle said...

Beautiful card with a sentiment I'd love to see everywhere.....

Mary Holshouser said...

I love silhouettes.
Beautiful scene.
thanks for sharing.

Renae said...

I love the gold embossing and the simpleness of the beautiful card!

Sue D said...

Love the gold embossing on blue.

Unknown said...

So simple an elegant, nicely done Amy!

Beverly Perdue said...

Lovely card! I love the Nativity silhouette with the gold embossing.

Lisa Lara said...

Such a beauty Amy. I love the colors.

Becca Yahrling said...

Stunning card.

Debbie B said...

Beautiful card! So elegant! Love this die! Thanks for sharing!

Sue Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful card. I love the sentiment in gold. My favorite carol is hard to pick since I love all the Christmas carols. "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem" is very appropriate for this scene card :)

ann marie said...

What a fabulous card. Love the silhouette.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous NativityScape! Your card is lovely!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of the deep blue against the crisp white! Very pretty!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love this nativity scape, such a lovely card.

Patty said...

Love your beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...