Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Happy Fall-idays: Merry Christmoose!

Happy Fall-idays, everyone! Today marks the final day of Reverse Confetti's annual Happy Fall-idays, a three day event featuring one of kind projects made by the Confetti Crew showcasing ideas for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas to get your mojo flowing. 

I am so excited to share my Fall-idays Christmas project with you today. I don't know about you, but I'm head over heels for mr. moose from Merry Christmoose and wanted to let him know just how much I love him.

I used Merry Christmoose Confetti Cuts to die cut the tree and moose, cutting the moose from both tan and brown felt.  I trimmed the tan moose down to his snout and blanket stitched it in place. I then used a straight stitch for his mouth and french knots for his eyes, nostrils and bum.

I then got to work setting my scene on a piece of canvas type material I had in my stash, stitching the tree first, snow drift second and finally, mr. moose using straight stitches. I hand trimmed a tiny red scarf and cross-stitched it in place along with a single jingle bell. Finally, I stitched in a trio of free-hand snowflakes and placed it inside the double hoop. I think this will make a sweet little piece of home decor that can hang around all winter long.

Let's see what the rest of the Confetti Crew has for us today!
Reverse Confetti
Melissa Phillips
Diane Jaquay
Amy Rohl ♥
Heather Hoffman
Amy Kolling
Heather Pulvirenti
Audrey Tokach




11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Amy!!! Gosh I've missed you and these a-Moose-ing creations .... SO CUTE!!!
:)

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Amy, this is awesome!!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Amy, this is awesome!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Amy, this is SO CLEVER!!! Absolutely LOVE this adorable project!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable, Amy!!

Mary said...

I feel your love for Mr. Moose, and stitching with felt is my favorite, so your hoop is perfect!

Ruthie said...

Oh your little Merry Christmoose Is adorable! I have just began to stitch with felted wool and now I'm hooked!!

~amy~ said...

THUD
i
love
this
bunches
!!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is soooo stinkin' cute!

Pam Young said...

Wow!! I love this adorable Mr Moose !! Your creations are so amazing!! It helps with all this RC CUTENESS!!

Kelly S. said...

THAT is the cutest thing ever! What a great use of dies!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...