Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Color Throwdown 413

Hi all, and welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge featuring navy blue, orange, white and kraft.

I, of course, took a nautical turn with my card after spying that sweet anchor pillow in the inspiration piece below. I pulled out Seaside and Seaside Confetti Cuts, along with the a few other of my go-to Reverse Confetti products, Big Stripes Tag Layer Confetti Cuts and Wonky Double Edge Scallop Confetti Cuts (for the wave).
Are you ready for more inspiration? Simply click on the links below to see what the rest of the Color Throwdown Team as well as our October Guest Stamper has in store. We'd love to see what you come up with, so please use keyword CTD413 when uploading to public galleries and #ctd413 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.

Color Throwdown Team
Amy Rohl (me!)
  Wanda Cullen
Erin Lee - October Guest Designer






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...