Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 18, 2016

SugarPea Designs - Hello Beautiful

Happy Monday! I'm glad you stopped by today because I have a card for you today featuring a few of the new products just released last week at SugarPea Designs. Check in at the SugarPea Designs blog for even more inspiration to kick off your week.

I started with a fun piece of patterned paper as my jumping board and then layered it with my favorite SugarCuts - Chatterbox Journal Card die on which I stamped sentiments from Talk is Chic (this month's FREE with $60 set). 

I can't stop reaching for the sun die from SugarCuts - Whatever The Weather and chose a glittery gold version for my ensemble. A bit of washi and gold sequins and this one is set to sail.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:



4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a cool card Amy! Love the graphic B&W background with the pops of color and bling on the center panel!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' the black ++ white with pop of color and gold. excellent use of the washi!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ I'm loving the graphics on this card. From the yummy Washi tape, to that awesome B & W background paper and that glittery sun. Love it all. Thanks for sharing.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you stamped the sentiment like this, in the two different colours! Fabulous card, Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...