Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Color Throwdown 389 - Beach, Please!

How fun is this week's Color Throwdown #389 color combo?! It is screaming for some summer-lovin',  so I pulled out my Reverse Confetti Pineapples Aplenty and got to work. 

Using my MISTI for solid, even coverage,  I stamped the beach, please (cracks me up every time) pineapple in hot pink and medium green stem. One thing I've learned using the MISTI is to not press down too hard on the cover but rather press lightly, repeating 2-3 times. That way the image stays crisp and clean.

My RC teammie, Amy Tsuruta, was rockin' the washi tape last week, so I pulled out a roll of orange damask washi I've had for ages and ran a line of it from top to bottom. Lastly, I added enamel dots in the challenge colors. Clean and simple!

Can't wait to see what the rest of the CTD team has done with the colors, so let's take a look!

Amy Rohl - April Guest Designer (me!) 
Jerrie - Guest Star Stamper

https://reverseconfetti.com/shop/pineapples-aplenty/
 

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, how funny! That sentiment cracks me up!

Amy Rohl said...

Thanks, Celeste! Gets me every time, too!

Lisa H. said...

so great. I love that pineapple. and I agree....the beach would be awesome right about now.

Broni said...

This is such a perfect CAS Summer card. Now I HAVE to have the pineapples. Anything that says "Beach please" must be mine!! (said with an evil chuckle, while rubbing my hands together)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I can't wait for it to be warm enough to go to the beach! Fabulous card, Amy! I love that washi tape!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...