It's time for a new SugarSketch Challenge over at SugarPea Designs, and I've used the sweet little partridge in a pear tree from Everyday is Christmas as the focal point on my sketch card. I pear-ed my partridge with a sentiment from Feeling Sentimental. I'm so in love with the sentiments from Feeling Sentimental, so many possibilities!
The SugarCuts - Everyday is Christmas takes all the work out of fussy cutting and is SO handy when you want to pop your images up for added dimension. I've popped my little birdie up on a die cut circle from SugarCuts - Layered Treat Labels and then added flags using the fishtail banner from SugarCuts - Gift Tag. For a little more texture, I used the SugarCuts - Woodgrain Journal Card as the slanted rectangle layer.
Here's a peek at the original SugarSketch 32.
Remember to come out and play along for a chance to win, the rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated.
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS32 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15