Pages

For Sale

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Countdown to Confetti - Gift Card Holder Tag

Click HERE for my SugarPea Design Sweet Peek post.

Countdown to (Reverse) Confetti starts today and runs through November 8th when the next Reverse Confetti  release will be available for purchase. This month's release includes everything you need to wrap up your holiday gift cards and tags using today's featured Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts and much more!

Oh my gosh, this die set is so much fun to use and with so many possibilities! The best part - you'll use it all.year.long.  I combined my die cut tag with the latest edition of Quick Cut Panels - Holly Jolly and last month's Holly Confetti Cuts and a sprinkle of wood veneer stars. I can't wait to make more of these, and I LOVE the idea that the recipient's name can stay anonymous inside that cute little slot. 

And look at that cute slot where the gift card (or To/From tag) slides in and out with coordinating banner dies - cuteness overload, people!  This tag seriously came together in a matter of minutes, so fun and your recipient will love it!


Thank you for spending a bit of your day with me today! Slide on over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see who's playing along today and don't for to leave a comment below for your chance to win some Confetti Cash!

~Amy





32 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Amy, this is just gorgeous!!!

Carol (HB) said...

I'm getting quite a collection of RC sets thanks to you Amy! LOL you totally took this over the top! LOVE

Lisa H. said...

pretty fabulous!

Cynthia Daugherty said...

Jolly tag!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous tag!!!

Frozenstamper said...

So many beautiful ways to design this cute tag die! This is bright and stunning!

jan metcalf said...

Such a cute little border for the gift card opening!

Connie M said...

Love your Holly Jolly Tag! Can't wait!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute tag.
these dies are amazing.
thanks for sharing.

Michele Henderson said...

Jolly good card! I love these pretty, bright colors too!
Take care!
Michele

Melynn said...

The more I see those quick cut panels, the more I like them! Thanks for the inspiration.

Julie said...

So cute! Love the sneak peeks!

Melody said...

LOVE! I am going to need that tag die!

Linda M said...

Oh so cute! Love the gift card tag die!

Dawn said...

Very pretty. I like your Let It Snow tag too (next post). The holly die is awesome.

sharon g said...

What great papers you chose. I LOVE the leaves, too. So many great ideas today...

Mary-Anne V said...

Great tags with traditional colours.

Chrissy Larson said...

This is awesome and the colors totally pop!

karenb said...

Love the quick panels!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really pretty, Amy!

Pam Young said...

Gorgeous Amy!! Your colors and design are wonderful!!

Janet Mack said...

Fun, fun. I am loving all the new dies.

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous tag! Loving all the new confetti cuts!

Deepa M. said...

I love how cheery the color combination is, you chose the perfect quick card panel to showcase these amazing new dies!

cm said...

What a wonderful way to dress up a gift card; your tag is absolutely wonderful and is a gift in and of itself! My 'need' list is definitely growing!
~carol

~amy~ said...

awwww...this is so sweet!

Yvonne C. said...

So pretty!!!

Amante del Papel said...

so beautiful tag, awesome!!!

Marisa said...

Love the gc tags! Beautifully accented with the holly and polka dots :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous!

Pam Young said...

Love your Holly Jolly!! I'm going to need these dies!! Can't wait!!

Donna said...

Great Holly Jolly job, Amy. I definitely want that tag die!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...