Pages

For Sale

Friday, July 31, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 5

Happy Friday & hello weekend!
 I have had a blast sugar shakin' with the gals at SugarPea Designs this week, and I hope you've enjoyed all of my Sweet Sneaks as well. Today is the final day of Sweet Sneaks and I've got a really fun card to share with you featuring a stamped sentiment from Take Note and lots of die cuts from Sugar Cuts - Notebook Journal Card, so let's get to it!

This card just makes me happy, and I'm hoping it's doing the same for you! I started with an A2 card base and layered it up using the second largest of the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles  (love that edge). From there, I die cut a center circle from said layer using one of the Zig Zag Stitched Circles and then started adding a little color. OK, a whole lotta color!

These pencils make me 'almost' want to go back to work next month. I'm so in love with the SugarCuts - Notebook Journal Card dies, and you will be too - just take a looky down below at the graphic! I have so many ideas swirling around in my head for these dies, so I'm sure you'll see more crushin' on it before too long. Ok, back to business. I simply die cut my rainbow of pencils and then die cut the pencil tip from Kraft cardstock, but...I snipped off the end of each tip so my pencil color would show through all matchy-matchy. Cool, huh?

Finally, I die cut the word 'notes' from white cardstock and left the letters intact so that I could color them up with Copic markers, overlapping each marker color to create that beautiful rainbow you see. Can you tell I had a little bit of fun with this one?! Oh, and the sentiment from Take Note (how totes-adorbs is that set) can be yours FREE with a $60 purchase at SugarPea Designs!

Displaying Store-Take-Note.png
Displaying Store-SugarCuts-Notebook-Journal-Card.png

Displaying July-Release-Week-Graphic.png
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Take Note stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.  Our entire July Release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store at 6:00 PM EST TODAY!!  Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!

40 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

LOVE this! Love the detail in the pencils!!!

Vicki said...

These pencils are the cutest ever. I love how you put them at an angle! Beyond adorable.

Patricia Chalas said...

so cute!
the pencils are a lovely detail...

Kim O'Connell said...

Ack! I love how you used the new SugarCuts!!! Genius!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your creativity. I may have to borrow your idea for a card for an artist/painter friend of mine...I'm wondering if this same idea could be converted to paint brushes somehow...hum Now my mind is racing, too. LOL Anyway, great blog hop and really neat products. I couldn't leave comments on all the blogs since I don't have one of those google accounts, but Bravo to All!!! Jan D., Florida

Sue D said...

Love the rainbow of pencils!

Lisa Silver said...

SO striking! I just love anything rainbow... but school supplies make me happy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous, I love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is amazing Amy. I love all of the new release but my absolute favourite would be yesterdays set of the little boy! Awesome release. TFS!

Brandi R said...

Oh dear! This is FABULOUS!!! LOVE those pencils ♥

Sabrina said...

I love this card!!!! It is so beautiful and so perfect for any child or teacher heading back to school!!!

Anita said...

Now this is just absolutely adorable! Love how you used that die and your card is amazing! It was fabulous having you with us this month.

Unknown said...

So cute !! They would be perfect for teacher appreciation

MiamiKel said...

I saw your card pop up on Instagram before I saw the blogs today and my jaw hit the ground! This is ahh-maaazing! Your creativity leaves me speechless .. The pencils lined up in colors reminds me so much my daughter when she as little playing school :) she would line up her crayons in Roy-g-biv :) and now she's a teacher! TFS this today ❤️

Mary Holshouser said...

fun card. Love the colored pencils.
thanks for sharing a great idea.

Angel said...

SUCH an Awesome card!!! Loving it!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is a fabulous looking card!!!!!

snazzyjj said...

This is a real stunner. Love everything about it.

Renae said...

WOW!!! I love the layout of this card. It is so fun to see the pencil die cut to make colored pencils. Thank you for the inspiration!

Heather said...

This is genius!! The colored pencils are adorable and the colors really pop against the white background.

I Card Everyone said...

Shut UP! This is the cutest card ever ... oh I know I say that all the time when I visit you, but seriously? LOve it!!! Let's see... do I have anything left in my crafting budget? Wait!! It's a new month in a few days!!!
=] Michele

D.Ann C said...

ADORABLE use of that fab pencil die!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh wow, this is Fabulous! Love the rainbow of colors.

Sharla said...

Those pencils are AWESOME!!

JessicaK said...

OMG - that's amazing creativity. Takes me back to my crayon boxes from elementary school!

Andrea said...

Awesome! Such a fresh take on how to use the dies. I REALLY want one now.

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you for always leaving such awesome comments!! I need to make more te to do the same!

Queen Mary said...

Amy, how I have missed checking out your unique take on things! I love your card of colored pencils! Gorgeous. I shall not stay away so long again!

Unknown said...

Love those pencils!!! The card is stunning.

Mary-Anne V said...

oh I just love those pencils...makes me want to colour right now!

Paulette S said...

I love these bright colored pencils! Amy! I want to craft with you too, just like another commenter. LOL Great release! Thanks! Paulette S.
craftqueen417 at yahoo
http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com
since google/blogger won't delete the original profile for my blog that no longer exists because blogger was not ipad friendly, my profile information and email address has expired.

Indy's Designs said...

This is fantastic! Love the bright rainbow of pencils!

Taunya Butler said...

Oh My, OH MY - This is perfection, absolute, total PERFECTION!! Awesome colors, awesome design and styling - AMAZING card!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Amy, this card is simply stunning! Love the rainbow of pencils!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly this is completely amazing Amy.

Joanna M. said...

Those pencils are pretty fabulous! Love how the pop of your card.

I'm not going to lie, I love the smell of school supplies (even if it DOES signal the end of my vacation!) I'm ready to start molding minds again (sorta ready!)

NatQuebec said...

Ohhhhhhhh it's so cute with these colorful pencils !!!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
curry 6 shoes
lebron 11
jordan shoes
golden goose
kobe shoes
golden goose sneakers
michael kors factory outlet online
michael kors
golden goose outlet

mctele said...

visit this site right here replica gucci bags site link 7a replica bags wholesale visit site best replica designer

mcneslee said...

try here high replica bags useful link Louis Vuitton replica Bags hop over to this website good quality replica bags

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...