Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mama Elephant Rainbow Challenge

Hi, all! I'm doing a quick blog post from Alaska while I'm visiting my yummy new grandson for a week, the cutest, sweetest baby ever (says every grandma)! And, since they're sleepy heads and I'm awake (CST vs. PST), I'm taking a few minutes to blog about a sweet little card I'm posting for the July Mama Elephant Flickr challenge.
I cannot put down my Zig Clean Color Markers, so they've once again done their watercolor magic on this adorable image from Mama Elephant's Potted Pretties set. I've had the best results watercoloring images that I've embossed because the slightly raised lines of the image help keep the colors separated. 

Be sure to check out this challenge on Flickr and all the adorable new stuff available at Mama E - cuteness overload!
~Amy

 SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

This is cute... but near as cute as that grandson of yours, Amy!!! So happy that your are there sharing this time with him! Hugs, and smooches for those darling chubby cheeks - his, not yours!!!
=] Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...