Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Colors of the Rainbow Challenge

I'm back from Alaska (no baby yet) and squealing in last minute with an entry for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #22 - Colors of the Rainbow

I combined two of the stamps from Avery Elle's Fabulous Florals into one image, embossed them and then added a rainbow of color to the leaves using my Zig Clean Color Brushes. LOVE the vibrant colors!  I've also used an old Sweet Sunday Sketch - 191.


Here's a little closer look. 

I hope to be back later this week with baby news from Alaska, so stay tuned!
~Amy

Supplies:

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! Hope that baby comes soon!

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! Hope that baby comes soon!

Michele Boyer said...

You are so creative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...