Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thanks Teacher

End of the school year calls for a little teacher thanks, so I got three birds stoned and came up with today's card. You can check out each of the fun challenges I combined below, just click on the graphic to take you directly to each challenge.


http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge.html
 Curtain Call | Inspiration

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-7-13-anything-goes-wk1-challenge.html
 Paper Smooches SPARKS | Anything Goes

http://sweetsundaysketch.blogspot.com/2015/06/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-272.html
 Sweet Sunday Sketch | #272

I hope to dabble in challenges on a more regular basis now that I have little more free time during the summer. Thanks for stopping by today and come back soon!
~Amy

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Darling, Dahling! You've worked your magic once again, Amy... yep, want the whole shootin' match!
=] Michele

Audrey said...

Such a great idea to create a chalkboard, and I LOVE that sparkly apple! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! Love the sparkly red apple!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge--- congrats! 

I looooooooooove that glittered apple! Great chalkboard design! LOVE it!

THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

Amy Rohl said...

Thanks for letting me know, Savannah!!

Amy Rohl said...

Thanks for letting me know, Savannah!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...