Pages

For Sale

Sunday, May 24, 2015

YNS Feature Day - 'SEAS' the day!

I'm having a blast guesting with Your Next Stamp this month and have a fun little seaside card for today's Feature Day Challenge. This month's challenge is to CASE another YNS Design Team member, and I chose Thanh's adorable card that you can see HERE.


As you can 'sea', I've once again employed 2 of my favorites: ink smooshing and a nautical look. I've also fallen in love with Gumdrops (enamel dots) available at YNS, and they've got just about every color under the rainbow!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team over at the YNS Blog and find out how you can win a stamp set of your choice!

~Amy


2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Amy! Love the watercolored background and that adorable and "punny" sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

This card is fantastic, Amy... very, very clever, clever girl!
=] Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...