Pages

For Sale

Monday, May 4, 2015

Guesting with Your Next Stamp

I'm so excited to be guest designing with Your Next Stamp for the month of May and hope you'll enjoy following along with me as I get busy with some of my old favorite YNS stamps and dies and show you a few things from their upcoming May release. Visit the YNS Blog for the whole story!

Today's card is also following the current CAS(E) Sketch challenge which I adore!


After stamping, die cutting and assembling and positioning the tag, I felt like the red card base needed 'something', so I scored parallel lines vertically and then again horizontally, stopping just past the intersection of the two. I think I just might be trying this little trick again soon!

CAS(E) this Sketch
Thanks for stopping by for a visit today, and please come back soon!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Awww... I feel the same way about you! =] REally sweet, Amy!
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love the scored lines! Great take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...