Pages

For Sale

Thursday, January 8, 2015

MFT January Release Rewind Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of  Release Rewind featuring newly released products from My Favorite Things

I have two completely different cards to share, so let's get started!

First is a clean and simple, bright and cheery number using I Love You More.

A touch of Glossy Accents give that cute little sun a little more 'happy'.

Second up is my crack at vintage postcard using All My Love.

Roughed up corners, ink sponged edges and a rounded sentiment banner add to the 'just pulled it from a treasure trunk of grandma's things' look and feel.

The inside of the card is finished with a die cut from Tag Builder 3 and gold embossed sentiment from All My Love.

Thank you for sticking with me during another fabulous MFT release, I really love reading your comments! Visit the MFT Blog for complete Release Rewind details, and I'll see you back here next Tuesday (if not sooner) for a brand new challenge from My Favorite Things.
~Amy

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Two very different cards but both beautiful!!

vlrbreingan@yahoo.com said...

Oh the vintage card is amazing.It completely grabbed me.

I Card Everyone said...

Very cute, Amy... love to see some sunshine!
=]

LisaH said...

Wow! You don't get much different than those two cards. Both are great!

LisaH said...

Wow! You don't get much different than those two cards. Both are great!

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards!

Cori in W. Texas said...

That "hello sunshine" card just sings to me!!!! So seriously smile worthy :)

Jenna ♥ said...

Hi Amy!! Both your card are fantastic! But my fave is the first one! Have a wonderful and sunny Sunday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...