Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 12, 2014

MFT Release Rewind Day 2

Welcome to MFT Release Rewind - Day 2! I hope to inspire you with more ideas for those goodies you've purchased and are patiently waiting to be delivered, or to help you finish up your shopping if you're still on the fence.  Direct links to all products used on my cards can be found at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience.

I have two cards to share with you today using more of the goodies from the latest release, so let's get to it!

First up features this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #180 along with the TRANS-formables Smile Die-namics.

I created a stamped background using 'always remember to' from the new stamp set, Smile.

My second card uses more of those fabby Office Supplies Die-namics. I've used the large envelope as the focal panel for my card and embellished it with a Steel Grey Ampersand Die-namics.

I also used the Romantic Script Background stamp on both the Grout Gray card base and the Hybrid Camellia bloom. Love the subtle touch of that Grout Gray ink.

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along with today's Release Rewind so you don't miss out on a single thing!

Have a great weekend and THANK YOU for your sweet comments, I love hearing what you think.
-Amy

Print

Products used on today's cards:

5 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Loved everything you have done for this release! Can hardly wait to get my order!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Love your use of the die cuts! Great color selections!

AmyR said...

LOVE these cards - loved all your cards for this release!!

Pat McCleary said...

Love these cards. The shades of grey are perfect with the yellow.

Celeste Goff said...

What absolutely gorgeous cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...