Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 9, 2014

MFT Release Countdown Day 1 - Office Supplies

Thank you for stopping by for Day 1 of the Release Countdown with My Favorite Things. Tonight at 10pm EST you'll have full access to all of the products we've been tempting and teasing you with this past week, and you can find complete details at the MFT Blog along with information on how to win an MFT voucher to put toward your wishlist!

My last card of this month's Release Countdown features Office Supplies Die-namics along with those yummy Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX.

Sometimes I over-think things and have to tell myself to step back and keep it simple! That's just what I did here, combining the fun new clipboard from Office Supplies Die-namics with a single Ampersand Die-namics, Pierced Fishtail Flag and Woodgrain Background stamping for a bit of texture.

The inside of the card is finished with a few of the same elements as the card front and a sentiment from Lisa Johnson's Together Forever.

That wraps up my Release Countdown posts for June, and that means it's only a few hours until the release is officially open for business! I'll have more inspiration for you tonight during the New Product Launch, so stop back and see me. Thanks for your sweet comments this past week, I enjoy each and every one of them!
-Amy

Release Countdown product links will be available at 10pm EST tonight!

18 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Love the clipboard!

Teresa said...

Love your card!

Tracey said...

Fantastic! Love that yellow base!!

Taasha Blevins said...

Fabulous! Love the clipboard.

Anonymous said...

love the simplicity of this card

Shannon Payne said...

The wood grain background is so realistic!

Unknown said...

love this clipboard out of the office set. so cute. that ampersand is a must have, so many uses. great card. thank you for sharing your creativity.

I Card Everyone said...

The pleasure has been all ours, my friend... gotta have those ampersands!!

Unknown said...

Love the clipboard!

Unknown said...

Love the clipboard and ampersands!

Maye M.L said...

Lovely and grand idea for cards. Great inspiration especially during Administrative Professionals gift and card making week. Cheers!

Janelle said...

This is just darling...sweet and simple!

Kari V. said...

Cute! Love the wood grain clipboard and that ampersand!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Love the wood grain clipboard! The colors are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

jbuffan said...

Simple & sweet ! LOVE the wood grain and I adore office supplies so this is a must have :)

Shanna Shands said...

I ove the woodgrain clipboard.

liz said...

Love the clipboard!

Jeannean said...

Love the bold simplicity of your card! I think I need to add the fishtail banner dies to my want list!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...