Pages

For Sale

Friday, May 30, 2014

Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #178

Hi, and welcome to this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch with My Favorite Things.  This week's sketch is a fun one that can be interpreted any way you wish! It works perfectly with Die-namics Centerpieces Congratulations Shaker, or with any small stamped or die cut image of your choosing.

If you're a frequent flyer here, you probably know of my love affair with anything nautical, and that's the direction I took with this week's sketch. I used a scrap of card stock which I die cut the anchor from Sea Charms, and then filled it over and over with embossing paste.

And, since my jar of embossing paste was sitting there open, I also embossed the fishtail flag from Blueprints 15 using the new All Line Up Stencil on the diagonal.

I love combining the unexpected and had lots of ideas/options for sentiments. In the end I decided to go with one from Sea Life, and here are other options just in case you were wondering:

Be sure to check in at the MFT Blog for more inspiration and come play along! Have a great weekend, and I'll see you back here for Release Countdown posts starting Wednesday. Ü

~Amy

MFT Supplies:


1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card! I have not tried embossing paste yet but love the look of it on a card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...