Pages

For Sale

Saturday, March 8, 2014

MFT Release Countdown - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of Release Countdown with My Favorite Things! Only a few more days until Tuesday, March 11th, when all of the new MFT products will be released for purchase at 10pm EST in the MFT Boutique! Be sure to check in at the MFT Blog daily for complete details and full reveals of products.

 Here's a look at one of today's featured sets, Chalkboard Greetings Too. I'm still in a patriotic mood from yesterday's card with my red/white/blue color combo. Must be those stars from Blueprints 13, huh?!

Keeping with the patriotic stars and stripes, I added stripes from Plaid Builder Background on the Red Hot fishtail flag from Blueprints 13. MFT's Sweet Tooth pigment ink gives great coverage for the 'chalkboard' look.

I finished off the inside of my card with a single red star and a strip of Fuse Green 'washi tape' using the die from Blueprints 13. The sentiment is from LLD Magical Memories which you'll see more of tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and plan to stop back in tomorrow as we inch closer to the new release at My Favorite Things! Links to new products below will be ready for clickin-n-shopping Tuesday, March 11th at 10pm EST.
~Amy


20 comments:

Tammy H said...

Love the white on the Nightshift Blue. Great look.

Susan Gosman said...

Beautiful work - especially like how you finished the inside of the card

Gypsy 2 said...

MFT sentiments are the best and this set is no exception.Great card Amy.

Patt H. said...

Wonderful! Your work is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love that crocked panel look, great job GF!

Queen Mary said...

Amy, I think Gypsy 2 makes a good point -- MFT does have wonderful sentiments and I love this in particular. I love your color scheme and the yellow stars, beautiful card.

Marcia Taylor said...

Awesome card! I think it would make a great graduation card.

Parker said...

I like everything about your card....the layout, color-combo, choice of sentiment. Chalkboard Greetings has some really uplifting sayings.

Unknown said...

Nice card! Love the inspiration in that new sentiment set!

Tracey said...

Loving this Amy! The colours are fabulous on the kraft!!

Judith said...

Stars - I love them too LOL,
Very nice card, I like the layout as well.

Janelle said...

Love the whole look of this card, colors, layout, interior. That white ink on navy is amazing!

Melissa said...

I love how you decorate the inside of the card...classy. I like the look of these larger sentiments.

Shanna Shands said...

Great simple card.

dianemdb said...

sentiments are perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love the chalk board sentiments.

Unknown said...

Great card. Love the sentiment.

Patt H. said...

Love the colors! Nice to see the finished inside of the card also. great card!

Julie Ann said...

Awesome card.

Unknown said...

louis vuitton, nike free, ugg boots, ralph lauren pas cher, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, nike free, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, gucci outlet, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, jordan shoes, michael kors, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, burberry, ugg boots, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, prada outlet, louboutin shoes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...