Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Teaser Time - Sweet Christmas

Welcome to Day 3 of Teaser Time Week with My Favorite Things. Please visit the MFT Blog for complete Teaser Time details, including how to WIN $75 cash to spend at My Favorite Things! Today, I'm featuring Sunny Day Doodles Sweet Christmas, and sweet it is!

I've used traditional Christmas colors - Electric Red, Gumdrop Green & Primitive White, with neutral accents - Kraft and Black Licorice. The Electric Red layer is stamped with diamonds from Large Scale Backgrounds and then layered with a Kraft Pierced Tag Die-namics.

I added a little texture and fun to the tag layer with an element from Blueprints 8 in Gumdrop Green stamped with a trendy wood-grain stamp from More Washi Patterns (sorta like that AT&T commercial - "we want more, we want more"- more is better, people) and random Black Licorice dots, also from Blueprints 8. Those fun little 'extras' add a little something extra without detracting from the white embossed sentiment stamp from Sweet Christmas.

Inside, I've simply stamped sentiments and snowflakes from LLD's latest and greatest set, Holiday Subway Art, in Gumdrop Green, Electric Red and Black Licorice. Stay tuned for more Holiday Subway Art!

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your awesome comments this week. I'm not gonna lie, I love 'em all, each and every one! If you haven't already, stop on over at the MFT Blog for complete details of today's Teaser Time products, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!
~Amy
TeaserTime_FullSize


32 comments:

Janeen said...

i wish i could make sweet twine bows like this.

Marisa said...

Darling use of the tag on the card and love the embossed image.

Jill Norwood said...

Your posts always inspire! Love these new products! My wish list keeps growing!

Cathy said...

What a bright, cheery card!

Gypsy 2 said...

Love the little bells.Beautiful,simple and elegant!

Gabby said...

Pretty card! Love the bright red/green w/the stamps. :)

Tracey said...

Loving this! A beautiful card!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card!

momoftwo said...

I like the use of tags on cards. I must get the tag dies.

stampingbowd said...

Very pretty!!!! Love the design!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute and cheery card - love the colors, the layers and your stamped texture, great card/

Colleen said...

love both cards great job

Marie said...

Love the different fonts. Two lovely cards!

Tammy H said...

Darling card. And YES more is better. Amazing details.

Valerie said...

I adore this!

Lori Craig said...

You and your jingle bells!! Do you know I still have my little jingle bell PI card you sent me a few years ago? I LOVE her, and I adore this one, too! So sweet! So AMY! We are just a couple of krafty-girls, aren't we Amy Rohl?! Have a great weekend, my dear! <3

slbt17 said...

was taking inventory - I don't need anymore tag dies, or inks ..... or so I thought! MFT has done it again with some great new additions! Lovely art!
Sandra ltb

Shari said...

Amy, what a great card! Love the use of the tag and the jinglebells are a wonderful touch!

Hugs;
Shari

Kim O'Connell said...

What a fun tag on that first card. The tiny jingles bells are a nice touch!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing!

De hobbydroom said...

Amazing this tag on the card :)
We love it!

Colleen said...

Pretty card, love that tag die too.

Queen Mary said...

Love all the details Amy -- the black dots, the jingle bells, the twine, the green strip -- perfect!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is fab!

Unknown said...

My eyes were immediately drawn to the tag in your first card. I can't wait to try these pierced tags.

Janelle said...

Classic RED is the Best for Christmas. Love your card!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the tag.

Barbara said...

Super fresh design with a touch of fun from the jingle bells! Fabulous card, Amy!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Ahhhh . . . be still my heart! Your tag card caught my eye - and I can't look away!! Awesome composition!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, this is just adorable!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is a Beautiful Card! Great Job!

Julie Ann said...

Sweet card, love the tag on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...