Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Teaser Time - Starry Christmas

Welcome to Teaser Time Week with My Favorite Things! Today marks day 2 of a week filled with sneak peeks of new products from MFT that will be ready for purchase on Tuesday, October 8th at 10pm EST. Full graphics of today's featured products are listed at the MFT Blog as well as links to participating designers in today's teasers.

I'm featuring MPD Starry Christmas, a beautiful set for all of those elegant Christmas cards you're itching to make, complete with a full spectrum of accompanying sentiments. 

My card uses my go-to neutral Steel Blue, paired with Primitive White and Kraft, in a clean and simple design using Starry Christmas and a new set of STAX - Pierced Tags.

A closer look at the central Pierced Tag shows a trio of stars, two from Bluerprints 8, and the largest from Stacking Stars Die-namics. One of the many sentiments from Starry Christmas is stamped in Steel Blue ink on a Kraft Fishtail Flag.

Inside is a smaller Pierced Tag Die-namics with a similar Kraft Fishtail Flag stamped with yet another of the sentiments from Starry Christmas. Two additional stars finish off the corner detail. My photographs don't show the lovely shimmer, but both front and inside panels were given a spritz of Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist and are beautifully glowing in real life...you'll have to trust me on this one!

Thank you for stopping by for my Teaser Time Week post!  Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for complete Teaser Time Week details each and every day this week, and good luck with your chance at winning some MFT cash!
~Amy
TeaserTime_FullSize


30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gorgeousness !!!!!!
Wow !!
Stunning!!!

Letty Abad said...

Great card!!!

Lyn said...

A really stunning card

Gypsy 2 said...

Stunning card Amy...love its simplicity.

De hobbydroom said...

Wow! We love it! it's so Amazing

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!! The colours are beautiful!

2 peas in a pod said...

Love your cards! Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs

Colleen said...

What a beautiful card you made, I just love it! Great colors too.

Cathy Weber said...

Love both the inside and out...cute tags and banners!

JoAnn said...

Stunning card. Love everything about it.

Kristie Goulet said...

Simply stunning!!!

AmyR said...

Such a pretty card - I need to get me the Fishtail Flags die-namics too LOL!

Shari said...

Oh My! This card is absolutely STUNNNING! Great job

Hugs
Shari

wendy said...

really beautiful Amy!

Michele Boyer said...

So soft and gorgeous, Amy. Love the tags!

Queen Mary said...

Gorgeous Amy! I love the simplicity of the dove and the grays.

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your elegant color scheme.

Barbara said...

I LOVE this!! You are awesome!

Marie said...

What a absolutely stunning card!

Tammy H said...

I LOVE blue and white Christmas cards. My favorite, bar none! This is so beautiful. Love the simple elegance.

Unknown said...

Fabulous job!! I think that says it all.

Janeen said...

hmmmm steel blue, it looks great when YOU use it. might have to look into that.

K. Joy said...

Beautiful! I love the soft, clean and simple look. A perfect Christmas card!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Amy! Love all the layers and pretty color palette!

Karen Hayden said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

OOOO, love these!

Anonymous said...

Love this steele blue and what you've done with it and that starry bird. Just Beautiful!

Natalie said...

Love your color choices, simple elegant!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

I Absolutely Love & Adore this Card. Stunning!

Julie Ann said...

Great card very elegant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...