Pages

For Sale

Friday, October 4, 2013

October Teaser Time - Holiday Subway Art

Welcome to Day 4 of Teaser Time Week with My Favorite Things. Please visit the MFT Blog for complete Teaser Time details, including how to WIN $75 cash to spend at My Favorite Things!

Today, I've got a really simple card to share with you featuring Holiday Subway Art, the latest and greatest from Laina Lamb Design.

I'd originally wanted to go with a chalkboard art look on black card stock but decided to emboss the sentiments from Holiday Subway Art on Electric Red instead, and I think I'm liking this look! I added one embossed Black Licorice Fishtail Flag as a shout out to Santa's big black belt, and a thin layer of Gumdrop Green behind the main image panel.

Inside you'll find the same Electric Red, Primitive White, Green Gumdrop and Black Licorice combo. The snowflakes are from Holiday Subway Art and the sentiment from this month's Free with $60 set, Cheerful Christmas Greetings.

Thanks for stopping by today, and if you haven't already, stop on over at the MFT Blog for complete details of today's Teaser Time products, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!
~Amy
TeaserTime_FullSize

24 comments:

Susan White said...

I like your card with the white embossing on red!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your card! Thank you for sharing!

Lisa H. said...

I do love the red! this is super cute.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card! The white embossing on the red is perfect.

Tammy H said...

Darling card. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love how you did one sentiment on black paper, very sharp!

Marisa said...

Love how you used red as the focal panel colour and embossed on it :)

De hobbydroom said...

Very very beautiful card Amy! amazing this new stamps :)

Cathy Weber said...

LOVE this!!! Those jumbo sized sentiments just scream "embossing" to me! So many fun ways to use them. Love how this looks like Santa's suit in text!

Tracey said...

Loving the traditional colours on here!! Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

I BELIEVE this is a great card! Love the traditional red with that pop of white. So fun. Great job!

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Colleen said...

Love your card, love subway art, I will be getting this stamp set for sure.

Kari V. said...

Beautiful cards! I'm loving that holiday subway stamp set!

Marie said...

Great card. Love the contrasting color combo.

Janeen said...

love how you curved the sentiment

Janelle said...

Love your classic Christmas colors...AND Santa's belt idea.

slbt17 said...

Great look!
Love your style!
Sandra ltb

Natalie said...

Isn't this cute!!! Love your design choices!

Unknown said...

Amy - Great card using this subway art text, love your card!

Cathy said...

The while really pops on the red--love your card!

Barbara said...

I love the red with that bold black stripe! Gorgeous design, Amy!

wendy said...

really terrific

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love the Holiday Subway Art stamp. Your card shows it off Beautifully.

Julie Ann said...

Awesome card. Love the touch of black.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...