Pages

For Sale

Saturday, October 12, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club {Blessings}

Welcome to my blog! I've got a card to share with you today featuring this week's sketch from the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find complete details at the MFT Blog, including how you can get yourself in the running for a little cash to spend at the MFT Boutique!

My card features fun background stamps from Large Scale Backgrounds and sentiments from LJD Fall Foliage. I created a jumbo acorn using the Rounded Banner Die-namics in Fuse Green and the Die-namics Four Point Frame in Hot Fudge. The acorn cap is stamped with the hounds-tooth pattern from Large Scale Backgrounds, and the Tangy Orange layer is stamped with the polka-dot pattern from the same set.

 
Inside, I've used another Four Point Frame in Fuse Green stamped with the acorn from Fall Foliage and another sentiment in Hot Fudge.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch using some of your favorite goodies from My Favorite Things!
~Amy

Here are direct links to all products used on today's card. Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Linda McClain said...

So beastly Clev'ah! I love your DIY acorn.

Inge Groot said...

Stunning card Amy, love how you've made the big acorn...how clever!

Anonymous said...

Amy! what an adorable idea for an acorn. This is so cute!

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific card Amy! What a fun and creative acorn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...