Pages

For Sale

Friday, September 27, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club #143

Welcome to my blog and to this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch with My Favorite Things! I have to admit that I had some reservations about this week's sketch with that half circle. For some reason circles sort of freak me out, but in the end I always end up thinking I should use circles in my designs more often! Go figure.

For the base-basics of my card, I used elements from Blueprints 7 and then combined Die-namics and stamps for a sort of clean and simple collage look. Now, if that isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is, he he! My colors are Fuse Green, Steel Blue and Primitive White.

 A closer look at the collage pieces stamped from Own Your Own Story, Timeless, Abstract Art and Inspired by Time combined with Die-namics Contempo Cage and Medium Leafy Flourish. Embellishments include Steel Grey buttons and hemp cord.

I've finished off the inside with stamps from Abstract Art, Inspired by Time and the flourish from Own Your Own Story in the colors Fuse Green, Steel Blue and Black Licorice.

Thanks for stopping by to see me today! I hope you'll stop back on Monday for a fun little surprise and then again on Wednesday for the start of MFT Teaser Time Week!
~Amy
Below are direct links to the products used on today's card.

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous card, Amy! wow! I love how you used abstract art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...