Pages

For Sale

Thursday, September 12, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club #140 {late tackle}!

I'm over a week late with my WSC #140 card, but I had a design idea in my head for George's birthday card and was determined to finish it!
George holds passionate interests in numerous things, and football is at the top of his list right now, so I combined a few of My Favorite Things and came up with a fun football themed card for his 6th birthday.  At the bottom of this post you'll find direct links to all products used on today's card, but I'd like to highlight a few of my favorites.

A detail shot of the card front shows the All Star football from cut from Paver Red card stock. Who knew that it was the perfect football color?! An abbreviated birthday sentiment from Lollipop Additions - Birthday is stamped in Sweet Tooth pigment ink and again on the Kraft Ticket Strip in Steel Blue ink. Sweet Tooth ink was again used for the 'lines' on the Gumdrop Green football field using Plaid Background Builder. The '6' from the sixty yard line comes from Big Numbers Die-namics in Primitive White card stock.


I love how the inside turned out using more Sweet Tooth pigment ink for the sentiment from Birthday Sentiments as well as the playbook/hugs-n-kisses x's and o's from Typewriter Alphabet. I again used Paver Red card stock to cut the corner triangle from Blueprints 7 to mimic the old tabletop football we made as kids. ;-)

I hope to get in on a little fun using the current Wednesday Stamp Club sketch (#141) early next week, so stop on back if you get a chance! You'll find links to the current sketch participants at the MFT Blog right HERE where I'm planning to stop, peruse and glean a bit of inspiration for my next project.
~Amy


1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a cool card for a cool kid! 6? How is that possible?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...