Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club {Follow Your Heart}


 
Welcome to this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch! Glad you stopped by for a look at a graduation card I made using Life's Direction, the new Blooming Roses and my new bestie, Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist! It's a little hard to see the shimmer and sheen on this card, but it's there, folks!

On this full front view, you can also see where I've sprayed Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist over the Graduated Dots Stencil after I'd stamped Blooming Roses to create a background pattern.  I also added a bit of shine and texture embossing the barn board stamp from Western Backgrounds on the Fishtail Flag. My horse silhouette from Life's Direction was stamped in Black Licorice on a Circle STAX die cut of Grape Jelly before I also spritzed it with Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist. It's just gorgeous in real life and adds so much to the card.

The inside is stamped with another sentiment from Life's Direction in Black Licorice ink over a rose covered background using Blooming Roses. After stamping the images, I misted the Grape Jelly layer with Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist for a beautiful shimmer that really dresses this card up for a classy graduation card. Oh, and by the way, this is so ironic that you might now believe me, but as I went to sign this card before we left for the graduation party last weekend, I realized that her middle name is...Rose. I know, get outta here!

Be sure to stop over at the MFT Blog to see the designers playing along with this week's sketch, as well as details on how YOU can win a little MFT cash-ola!
~Amy

Here are the products used on my WSC card today:


2 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful card Amy, love how you've stamped the background of the card!

Jodi Collins said...

SO cool Amy! The embossed background is SO awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...