Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Teasers Day 3 {YOU rock}

Are you enjoying all of the MFT Teasers this week? I know I am as I'm continually amazed and INSPIRED by my MFT teammates! I'm here on Day 3 of Teaser Week to show a little love to the new set, Abstract Art and a companion set from Lisa Johnson Designs called Art Expression Text. You'll also see a couple of new Die-namics as you hop around the Team MFT blogs as listed on the MFT Blog today: Paintbrush Die-namics (I know!!) and Peek-a-Boo Dots. Enjoy!

I knew I wanted to use Primitive White, Kraft and Black Licorice cardstock as my color combo and started with one of the brushstroke stamps from Abstract Art in Black Licorice ink as my starting point. I then a added Art Expression Text stamp in white craft ink partially overlapping the lower brushstroke and a series of triangles from Trendy Triangles.

It wasn't until I decided to stamp YOU rock, from Bold Statements, that I realized the guitar from Accent It - Rock and Roll  coordinated perfectly with my semi-grunge collage and the Art Expressions Text. I love it when stuff like that happens by chance! Proof again that MFT stamps and Die-namics are gellin' like a felon!

The inside of the card is a trio of stamps on the new Primitive White card stock (love.it.) in Steel Blue (Abstract Art), Black Licorice (Rock On) and Kraft (Trendy Triangles) ink.

Thanks for stopping to see me today, and be sure to come back tomorrow for more Teasers!
~Amy


Links to new products will become functional on Tuesday, June 11th at 10pm EST.

38 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great rock and roll card!

Gabby said...

Great card! Like your neutral colors and combo of stamps. :)

slbt17 said...

great card - I have been looking for a paint splat stamp set ....
Sandra ltb

Tammy H said...

Love the color combo and the addition of the guitar dienamics. Excellently coordinated.

yoorah said...

This would be perfect to make a card for my guitar playing husband!

DistinctiveLMNts said...

What a truly artsy card ! Great for a guy. Love it.
Lisa

Tracey said...

WOW!! I am loving this!!

Gypsy 2 said...

Great card Amy.I love using the guitar doenamic and this new stamp set will be so useful to use with it

wendy said...

awesome cards Amy! love the brush strokes

zehra said...

Oh wow, awesome card, lovely mix of dies and sentiments

Anne said...

Great artistic stamp and die set! Love the use of kraft and black combo with the new set!

scrappingnana said...

What a great card. Love the new stamps and dies. TFS

Unknown said...

Loving the new stamps - this lets me be messy in a controlled way!

Paula Laird said...

A-Mazing!!! Love, love, love the color combo, grunge feel, and great design on this card!

Sharon Huffman said...

Great card! I've got a nephew who this would be just perfect for!

Kim O'Connell said...

DUDE! This is so cool!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card! TFS

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Nancy K said...

Love the colors on your card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is great with the addition of the guitar - clever.

Jodi Collins said...

Complete and utter perfection! Absolutely AMAZING Amy!

Debbie Carriere said...

Sweet card, Amy!!!

Unknown said...

Great job on the card. I can use that as an idea for my grandson!! I love neat ideas, and you did it!

Anonymous said...

This is really fun! What a neat idea. I have a couple old Elvis stamp sentiments - ohhh, the possibilities!

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

Queen Mary said...

Amy, I just love these paint brushes and paint swaths -- how come I can't remember what they're called already? Ach! Anyway, I also love that you've already mixed them with other sets! I love to see that! Thanks so much!

Alina said...

lovely idea, Amy!

Birgit said...

Great card!

Kim said...

This is such a fun card for a guy.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Love your card - the layout is awesome!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this masculine card!

Unknown said...

Great elements for a hipster card!

Kimberly S. said...

What a fun masculine card!! Love it!

Carol (HB) said...

Holy Moly, this is a great card! I love all the layers, and yet it's a relatively flat card. WOWZERS!

Lynne in NI said...

What a COOL card, love your new goodies :)

Anonymous said...

Amy, this rocks GF!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love how you used these together

Antonella said...

your card rocks!!! Love the guitar, it is perfect!
Hugs, antonella :-)

Elle said...

Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...